The River City Shooters Club is proud to announce our last USPSA match of 2016, Sun, Nov. 6th. Kyle Riojas is your Match Director and he has 7 fast and fun stages planned for you (all field courses, no classifier), 7 squads of 10, appx rd ct 200. Match registration is available on PractiScore at:
– 9:00 am Registration Opens
– 9:45 am Shooters Mtg/New Shooters Briefing
– 10:00 am Match Begins
– Match fee $25 (credit/debit available if you register on PractiScore)
– Ladies-juniors $15 (can register on line, must pay as walk-on CASH ONLY)
– Walk-on match fee same (CASH ONLY)
Match results are posted to PractiScore immediately following the match, here on the web page under the Scores tab above, and on USPSA shortly after.
We hope you’ll join us to bid USPSA good-bye before the winter holidays!